Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yes dear

You good for nothing oaf!
A study of 3,000 people found that wives spend 7,920 minutes a year nagging their husbands*. The average nagging session lasts up to an hour, but to us men it seems like an eternity. For the wives it is time well spent as we cave as easily as Kahlid Sheikh Mohammed did when he got waterboarded. Actually I might prefer waterboarding to nagging at least it will cure my dehydration. Our only saving grace is the aging process. Already my hearing is diminishing so I only notice half the nagging I used to, and thanks to my wife's increasing forgetfulness she can't remember why she was nagging me in the first place. They say the old gray nag ain't what she used to be, but it ain't for lack of trying.

*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1287255/Wives-spend-days-year-nagging-husbands-study-shows.html

No comments:

Post a Comment