Thursday, August 4, 2011

Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Syphilis Street

I was in Downtown Manhattan and came across a street sign named the "People With Aids Plaza". I thought it odd, and then wondered why weren't their other streets named after sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia Lane, Herpes Ave, and Genital Wart Way? Recently there were some protests about "Seven in Heaven Way" a street named for 7 fallen firefighters of 9/11*. Apparently some felt "heaven" was a violation of the first amendment. I guess they forgot about all the cities named after Christian saints like St. Paul, or the city of angels, Los Angeles. I don't know about you, but I'd be proud to live on a block called Seven in Heaven Way. Only an asshole would live on Syphilis Street. 

http://newsblaze.com/story/20110707061318zzzz.nb/topstory.html

No comments:

Post a Comment